Today's recipe is a traditional family treat from Megan Harris.
Pecan Praline Cookies
This is a recipe that I can remember making with my great grandma as a kid. They're so simple, but so good. It's a nice way to remember someone I love and miss at the holidays.
· 1 cup margarine
· 1 cup brown sugar
· 1 cup pecans, chopped
1. Line ungreased cookie sheet with graham cracker squares.
2. In saucepan, melt margarine and brown sugar.
3. Bring to rolling boil and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in chopped pecans.
5. Pour over graham crackers and spread evenly.
6. Bake in 350° oven for 10 minutes.
7. Allow to cool, and break squares into halves.
Recipe: Megan Harris, Library Clerk
Posted by: Terry Pierson, Library Clerk