Thursday, March 28, 2013

Theo's Ideal Bookshelf

It's Theo's turn to share his Ideal Bookshelf. A huge sports fan, here's what he had to say about his book choices:

I love reading sports encyclopedias. So that's why I like to keep books like baseball, football, hockey and basketball encyclopedias for my ideal bookshelf. I also like to keep the ESPN Sports Almanac there. That way, I can find out facts like who won the World Series every year, the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, the NBA Finals, etc. There are two sports novels I like and both of them are new -- John Grisham's Calico Joe and Gabby Douglas' new book, Grace, Gold and Glory. Outside of sports, I also like reading the Rand McNally Road Atlas. I have the Road Atlas at home, so I like reading it to explore new cities and towns. I'm also a TV and music fanatic, so I like to have the Complete Directory To Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows and Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits on my bookshelf.





--Alison Donnelly, Children's Librarian