1. Little Smokies (little hot dogs)
4. Brown sugar
5. Garlic salt
1. Start with the number of smokies that you want and wrap each one in bacon.
2. Put them in a dish and apply butter.
3. Next sprinkle brown sugar and garlic salt on to season them to your liking.
4. Bake in the oven until bacon is cooked and the inside of the smokie is hot.
For more seasonal recipes check out one of our holiday cookbooks. The library has a great selection of holiday recipe books that can be found in the nonfiction section both on the main floor and children’s floor. We have a large variety of seasonal reading so also be sure to browse our holiday displays. Happy holidays!
Posted by: Terry Pierson, Library Clerk