Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Top Ten Reasons - Bad Movie Night
On Friday, October 2nd the MVLD Bad Movie Club will be screening the cult classic Troll 2, a film so bad there is even a whole documentary, Best Worst Movie, dedicated to its spectacular ineptitude. Here is a list of the top ten reasons to attend this event.
10) The beautiful and historic Blum House is the ideal setting to watch a low budget horror film.
09) You enjoy one or more of the following: meat, cheese, crackers.
08) Two words - vegetarian goblins.
07) George Hardy is the greatest actor/dentist of his generation.
06) There will be live music by local troubadour Michael McGraw.
05) Teen Read Week is a national literacy initiative created by the Young Adult Library Services Association, a division of the American Library Association.
04) Hands down, Troll 2 features the best use of a "double-decker baloney sandwich" in the history of cinema.
03) You will get to vote on what film we show for the next bad movie night.
02) It's free!
01) Obviously, the ladies.
Posted by Grahm Underwood, Library Clerk