- 1/2 cup walnuts pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Large crisp red apples
- 2 ribs of celery sliced into pieces
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Wash, halve, core, and cut the apples into bite size pieces, leaving the red skin.
- Wash, cut the celery into slices.
- Add the apple & celery into a dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add the walnuts.
- Add the mayonnaise & toss until covered.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
For more seasonal recipes check out one of our holiday cookbooks. The library has a great selection of holiday recipe books that can be found in the nonfiction section both on the main floor and children’s floor. We have a large variety of seasonal reading so also be sure to browse our holiday displays. Happy Holidays!
Posted by Katie Heaton, Fairmont City Branch Manager, and Terry Pierson, Library Clerk