Youth Services Technician Alison Donnelly says goodbye to the Mississippi Valley Library District today, and in honor of her departure we have compiled a list of the top ten reasons we are going to miss her.
10) Our staff just got a whole lot worse at trivia.
09) At least twice a week she would say, "If I was a dog I'd be a schnauzer. In its native Germany, the schnauzer was used to herd cattle and generally guard the house and stables. It could also pull a small cart, making it an all-around farm dog."
08) No more patrons calling for "that English girl."
07) She would often quote Dylan Thomas to the children at story time.
06) Our staff now has zero vegetarians.
05) She could really get those babies to boogie.
04) Her celebrity crush is John Goodman.
03) She has some pretty extreme opinions about The Good Dinosaur.
02) To her every mouse is an ABC mouse.
01) Obviously, the ladies.
Posted by Grahm Underwood, Library Clerk