Library Clerk Ashley Hylsky will say goodbye to the Mississippi Valley Library District on August 26th, after almost ten years of dedicated service. In honor of her departure we have compiled a list of the top ten reasons our library will miss Ashley.
10) Our staff now has zero dog behavior experts.
09) She was going to make a croquembouche for our cake walk.
08) Three words - Glasgow Coma Scale.
07) She recommends Three Men and a Little Lady to every single patron.
06) Who else is going to wear a fleece jacket in the middle of summer?
05) Goodbye breakfast bar.
04) At least once a week she declares, "I am a key lime cubist."
03) She insists that George Clooney is the definitive Batman.
02) Our Halloween walk needs a hermit crab!
01) Obviously, the ladies.
Thank you for your service, Ashley, and good luck on your new ventures!
Posted by Grahm Underwood, Computer Lab Supervisor