Library Clerk Stephanie Moore will be saying goodbye to the Mississippi Valley Library District this week, and in honor of her departure we have made a list of the top ten reasons our library will miss Stephanie.
10) She still hasn't earned her Mutt-I-Gree.
09) Our Halloween Walk needs a turtle.
08) It's trad, dad!
07) Beaded headband? Check.
06) She would often wax nostalgic for the golden age of digital downloading.
05) She makes a really big deal over Groundhog Day.
04) Three words - Junior Green Thumbs.
03) Wisconsin Dells, forever.
02) The Fish! Philosophy is her philosophy.
01) Obviously, the ladies.
Best of wishes, Stephanie!
Posted by Grahm Underwood, Computer Lab Supervisor